Friday, February 4, 2011

a drop of weedkiller

your Jesus heals
your Jesus saves
but where is he today?
is he so proud
or am I so small
that he cannot touch my soul?

I'll put a white rope around my throat
but first I'm gonna hold
all my demons from the past
I'll bury them alive coz I must
save my soul before you rape me
one more time before you waste me

my lips dusted with gold
you will feel their cold
according to the Bible I won't see Heaven's Gate
coz I was naive and my lust didn't wait
I grabbed the beauty and the pleasure too fast
haven't noticed they were fake at last

instead of crying a place in the circus I'll book
into Sodom and Gomorrah I will take a look
a drop of weedkiller greedily I'll drink
and I will never ever think
about you and your poisoned glance
which wanted to possess me taking its chance

do you hear me? your eyes so wild
you still crave me still wanna fight
my face is already black&blue
and you're pretending you don't know the thruth
do not worry, the whole world is like that
coz people do not feel too much

your sweet Jesus heals
your sweet Jesus saves
but where is your bloody Jesus today?

No comments:

Post a Comment