Friday, July 1, 2011

the conversation with my devil - end of the game

so my sweet blondie slowly we're finishin' our race
I can see tiredness on your little pale face

the poor white King is God - don't be shocked!
we are playing Chess game on this forever frozen rock

I am black of course God is playing with white
uy! lucky day for me! it seems that Victory on my side!

the white King is weak and the Queen is gone
the Bishop and Knight are cowards and you blondie are only a pawn

so tell us God which figure will you take now to move?
the blizzard is coming so what will you choose?!

rivers are bleeding stars are falling down
oh my poor Lord.. I'll give you back your thorny crown

coz now I have to visit southern dark-haired girl to steal her life..
... c h e c k m a t e !.. ey my blondie! are you still alive?!

No comments:

Post a Comment